Basic Information of Back Matter
Data Availability Statement (DAS)
- 只有review类型的稿子可以使用"Not applicable." "Not applicable." can only be used in Review type.
其他Article类型稿子DAS部分请使用："Data are contained within the article." or "Data are contained within the article and supplementary materials." For most of the Articles Type, data are actually included. If the authors state the DAS as "Not applicable.", please use "Data are contained within the article." or "Data are contained within the article and supplementary materials." instead.
- 以下是推荐的DAS内容/Below are suggested Data Availability Statements: Data available in a publicly accessible repository The data presented in this study are openly available in [repository name e.g., FigShare] at [doi], reference number [reference number]. Data available in a publicly accessible repository that does not issue DOIs Publicly available datasets were analyzed in this study. This data can be found here: [link/accession number]. Data available on request due to restrictions eg privacy or ethical The data presented in this study are available on request from the corresponding author. The data are not publicly available due to [insert reason here]. 3rd Party Data Restrictions apply to the availability of these data. Data was obtained from [third party] and are available [from the authors/at URL] with the permission of [third party]. Data sharing not applicable No new data were created or analyzed in this study. Data sharing is not applicable to this article. Data is contained within the article or supplementary material The data presented in this study are available in [insert article or supplementary material here].
- Data citation: [dataset] Authors. Year. Dataset title; Data repository or archive; Version (if any); Persistent identifier (e.g., DOI).
- Comment Template: "Not applicable" is only used for review papers or articles for which no new data were created. Normally, the DAS for research articles can state "Data are contained within the article." or "Data are contained within the article and supplementary materials." Please refer to the complete guideline at https://www.mdpi.com/ethics#_bookmark21
|Article Item||Review Item|
|Article<p/>Brief Report<p/>Case Report<p/>Communication<p/>Data Descriptor<p/>Guidelines<p/>Hypothesis<p/>Project Report<p/>Protocol<p/>Study Protocol<p/>Registered Report<p/>Short Note<p/>Technical Note||Commentary<p/>Essay<p/>Opinion<p/>Perspective<p/>Review<p/>Systematic Review<p/>Viewpoint<p/>Tutorial|
Conflicts of Interest (CoI)
- Affiliations中若有company，则COI部分须有对应声明。 If one of the authors is affiliated with a company, this must be disclosed in the CoI. This has been previously stated in the Proofreading Guide and Checklist, please check carefully.
- Comment Template: Please check whether any potential commercial interests are declared according to the relevant guidelines, which can be found here: https://www.mdpi.com/ethics#_bookmark17
Funding and Acknowledgements
- 在Acknowledgments中，不能出现author contribution和funding information。如果作者坚持保留，则需要作者提供文件证明和正式的邮件申请。 In Acknowledgments section, author can acknowledge any support given which is not covered by the author contribution or funding sections. If the author insists on keeping it, it is necessary for the author to provide documentary evidence and a formal email application.
- Acknowledgments和Funding不能完全相同。 Please do not repeat content from the Funding section in the Acknowledgements section.
- Comment Template: Duplicate content in the Acknowledgments and the Funding section should be avoided, please modify it.